Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. (TRQ) Coverage Initiated at CIBC

Current price places the company’s stock -10.77% away from its 200-day simple moving average, 0.49%, away from the 50-day average and also -0.43% away from 20-day average. Eight Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating on shares of Turquoise Hill Resources in a report on Thursday, August 17th.

11/07/2016 – Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. had its “sector perform” rating reiterated by analysts at Scotiabank. It has been assigned a low target price of $4.5 and a high target price of $6.5.

Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (NYSE:TRQ) has declined 2.47% since September 17, 2016 and is downtrending.

The company’s P/E ratio is 51.750 and the market cap of the company is 6.25B.

Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ) traded down 0.64% during trading on Friday, hitting $3.10. Turquoise Hill Resources has a 1-year low of $2.44 and a 1-year high of $3.80. However a year ago for the same quarter the company has reported $-0.02 EPS. The company now has a consensus rating of “Buy” and a consensus price target of C$5.95.

TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “CIBC Reiterates “Outperform” Rating for Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ)” was originally reported by Equities Focus and is owned by of Equities Focus. The level of 50 represents neutral market momentum and corresponds with the center line in other oscillators such as MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence). The firm had revenue of $203.70 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $223.14 million. Two analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company. During the same period previous year, the company earned $0.01 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was down 38.2% compared to the same quarter previous year. On average, analysts forecast that Turquoise Hill Resources will post $0.02 EPS for the current year. If you are accessing this article on another domain, it was stolen and republished in violation of United States & worldwide copyright & trademark legislation. Turquoise Hill Resources had 11 analyst reports since September 29, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel.

05/13/2015 – Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. was upgraded to “hold” by analysts at Zacks.

The stock decreased 0.64% or $0.02 on September 15, reaching $3.1.

10/15/2014 – Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. had its “outperform” rating reiterated by analysts at Cowen. Key Group Holdings Cayman LTD. raised its position in Turquoise Hill Resources by 24.4% in the second quarter. About 1.92 million shares traded. Finally, BidaskClub raised Turquoise Hill Resources from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Saturday, June 10th. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. Finally, Capital Growth Management LP purchased a new position in Turquoise Hill Resources in the second quarter worth $19,080,000. The company was formerly known as Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. and changed its name to Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd.in August 2012. The Company’s Oyu Tolgoi mine is held through approximately 65% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC and the remaining approximately 35% interest is held by Erdenes Oyu Tolgoi LLC (Erdenes).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *